The most important thing is to ensure that your child (children) are safe if they are inside the building. To do this our policies are the following:
1) If a child (children) is in the gym during a class, they must stay against the wall with the CrossFit City Line logo for the duration of the class. If the walls are being used for the class, parents please ask the coach where would be best for your child to stay for the class. They will let you know where to have your child stay.
2) Children cannot move from the designated spot the entire time they are in the gym. They cannot be in the workout area whatsoever, at any time that a class is going on or in transition. On warm days, they may not be outside playing with sports equipment or in the parking lot.
3) If a child gets up, needs to go to the bathroom, is in need of something, the parent is responsible for immediately stopping their workout and responding to the child.
4) Parents must take the workout space that is closest to their child. If the workout has running, or a particular part where the parent would leave the building, the parent must stay in the building (Row, bike) instead. The parent must be able to be near the child at all times. The child may not row with the parent.
5) If a child is yelling, crying, etc. the parent must go over to the child immediately.
6) Children MAY NOT touch, use, or play on ANY equipment, at any time unless: 1) Participating in CrossFit Kids Class or 2) Specifically being trained by a CrossFit City Line coach.
Failure to adhere to these policies will lead to the child (children) not being allowed to return to CrossFit City Line.
Failure to adhere to these policies can lead to CrossFit City Line insurance breaches and complications.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.