Unlimited membership with Open Gym (210)- This is a 5 day program M,T,W,F,S.
Must compete in the Opens as a CFCL athlete. All of the workouts are completed here at the box.
Must be able to complete the WODs with the Open weight (which usually means the programmed RX weights)
Actively CrossFitting for 6+ months
Upholding all of the movement standards without constant corrections.
You must show that you are a smart athlete. Choosing weights that are appropriate for you and knowing when to scale.
- Squat Snatch (135,95) – This must be one fluid movement, not a power snatch and then overhead squat.
- Chest to Bar Pull Ups – Men: 10 Consecutive/Women: 6 Consecutive
- Ring Dip – Men: 10 / Women: 3
- 500m Row – Men: 1:40 / Women: 2:00
- 1 Mile Run – Men: Sub 7:30 / Women: Sub 8:00
- Handstand Push Ups – Men: 5 Strict / Women: 1 Strict & Ability to kip
- Rope climb- Men: 1 legless / Women 1 with legs
- Toes to Bar- Men: 15 Total / Women: 10 Total – Does not need to be unbroken, but must keep hands on the bar.
- Wallballs - Men: 20 unbroken reps, 10ft, 20#/ Women: 20 unbroken Reps,10 ft, 14#
- Kettlebell Swings – Men: 70 for 15 unbroken reps /Women: 53 for 15 unbroken reps
- Double Unders – 30 Unbroken
- Pistols - No gripping assistance (can still use a ball, box, or plate under the heal)
- Ring Muscle Ups – Men: 3 Unbroken / Women: 1 Rep
- Fran – Men: 4 Min or under / Women: 6 min or under