- Unlimited membership with Open Gym – This is a 5 day program M,T,W,F,S unless noted otherwise.
- Competitors Class – Class Time to be set (Friday nights 7 PM, Saturday mornings 7 AM) for competitor only training sessions.
- Must compete in the Opens as a CFCL athlete. All of the workouts are completed here at the box.
- Must be able to complete the WODs with the Open weight (which usually means the programmed RX weights)
- Actively CrossFitting for 6+ months
- Upholding all of the movement standards without constant corrections.
- You must show that you are a smart athlete. Choosing weights that are appropriate for you and knowing when to scale.
You do not need to have to be able to complete all of these movements. However they are benchmarks that you should be working on and striving for if you cannot complete them yet. Train your weaknesses and enjoy the process of getting better. Thats how competitors in any sport get better. Do what you cannot currently do until you can.
- Squat Snatch (135,95) – This must be one fluid movement, not a power snatch and then overhead squat.
- Chest to Bar Pull Ups – Men: 10 Consecutive/Women: 6 Consecutive
- Ring Dip–Men: 10/Women: 3
- 500m Row – Men: 1:40 / Women: 2:00
- 1 Mile Run – Men: Sub 7:30 / Women: Sub 8:00
- Handstand Push Ups – Men: 5 Strict / Women: 1 Strict & Ability to kip
- Rope climb- Men: 1 legless / Women 1 with legs
- Toes to Bar- Men: 15 Total / Women: 10 Total – Does not need to be unbroken, but must keep hands on the bar.
- Wallballs – Men: 20 reps, 10ft, 20#/ Women: 20 Reps,10 ft, 14# ▪ Kettlebell Swings – Men: 70 for 15 Reps /Women: 53 for 15 Reps
- Double Unders – 30 Unbroken
- Pistols – No gripping assistance (can still use a ball, box, or plate under the heal)
- Ring Muscle Ups – Men: 3 Unbroken / Women: 1 Rep
- Fran – Men: 4 Min or under / Women: 6 min or under