It doesn’t matter if you have optimal genetics, the best training program, the most dedicated nutrition, the perfect recovery protocol, and all of the latest gear.
Without great mindset, your performance will be crippled.
How do I know if I need to work on mindset?
- You’ve hit a plateau or regressed in your training.
- You’re unhappy when you train.
- You have trouble sticking with a program, feeling the need to jump from one thing to the other constantly.
- You self-sabotage your efforts: nutrition goes to crap on the weekends, gym attendance is inconsistent, you’re cherry picking, short-changing reps, or holding back in WODs.
- You want to take your training to the next level.
What changes when I have great mindset?
- You’ll be mentally tougher.
- You’ll be more focused and driven in your training.
- Your intensity in training will be higher.
- You’ll be happier in life in general.
What are people saying about Mindset Training?
What is Mindset Training?
Over the course of 12 weeks, we undergo a 3-part process: observation of behaviors, discovery of self-limiting beliefs, and learning new behaviors and mindset skills that shift self-limiting beliefs. This is done through 30-minute one-on-one sessions and includes weekly homework that gives you the critical opportunity to practice before, during, after, and in between training.
What does Mindset Training cost?
Mindset Training is $180, paid in 3 installments of $60 each month.
How do I sign up?
All Mindset Training begins with a free goal setting session with Coach Rachel. Click here to apply!
More about Rachel: Developing mindset has always been Rachel's passion--it is what kept her going while battling depression and PTSD as a young adult. Now, she dedicates her time to developing others' mindsets. She is a Mindset Rx’d Inner Athlete Performance Camp graduate and is slated to certify as a Mindset Rx’d Coach in 2018.